Sunday, July 25, 2010

Crinkle tag blankie


Tag blankies are the easiest thing to make. Really. They're also pretty cheap. I wanted mine to be colorful to attract my little guy's attention so I used this colorful cotton batik. I only needed a little so I bought two fat quarters of it for $0.99 each. I also picked up a couple spools of ribbon so I'd have enough for other projects (like this).


To make it even more fun I added a double layer of metallic tissue paper inside for some crinkle. I use this stuff in all sorts of different projects (like this, and this); my little guy can't get enough crinkles.


Now that he's almost nine months old my little guy likes to stomp on his blankie and wiggle his feet around on it to make it crinkle.


If you're looking for a cheap, fast baby toy for your own little one or to use as a gift I'll hope you'll whip one of these out.

No comments: